Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@lemamin

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

In Topic
Replied

Logo carousel issue

Thanks, it is good. I just need use absolute url and not relative.

17 years, 10 months ago

Logo carousel issue

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Logo carousel issue

Hi, it is the same problem with this : [logocarousel items="5" speed="3000"] [logo image="/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo_7.png"…

17 years, 10 months ago

Service Request label

Thanks, it is OK

17 years, 10 months ago

Already booking hours

Thanks

17 years, 10 months ago

Height align on vehicule type on extra services

Hello, I have again the second problem : with the height of extra services….

17 years, 10 months ago

Height align on vehicule type on extra services

In the autowash-style.css I have remove the attribute “align-items: flex-start;” on the class “.at-booking-vechile-type”

17 years, 10 months ago

Callout shortcode link

Thanks you it is good. I have juste remove the target=”_blank” in the at-boxes.php…

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes for Email Setup

Thanks it is good

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes for Email Setup

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes for Email Setup

Hello, I have replace the files, but in the received e-mail I see only…

17 years, 10 months ago

Package display order

Yes it work. Thanks you.

17 years, 10 months ago

Package display order

Yes I thinks the orderby option is important in the next future releases. So…

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes for Email Setup

Ok, Thanks

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes for Email Setup

In the Admin Notification Email Message I can put only the shortcode below :…

17 years, 10 months ago

Sub package

I send you a screeshot in attachement. When a user select a package :…

17 years, 10 months ago

Change currency symbol

Thanks you, Currency Symbol Option is present in the Theme Options/Autowash/General Settings This reply…

17 years, 10 months ago

Vehicle Type Icon

Thank you, it is good!

17 years, 10 months ago

Design with lot of Package

Thanks you for your answer. Romain

17 years, 10 months ago

Design with lot of Package

Do you have some news?

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer Licence Key

Thanks you for your answer.

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer Licence Key

If I activate the plugin directly, the website “http://support.wpbakery.com/activate-license?token=082de89a0c8aa5c87ec24edad63f76078894b9d3” said me: “NO LICENSES FOUND”

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube