Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@lditek

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

In Topic
Replied

Testimonial Names and Company not display.

Hi Guys, any update regarding this? Thanks.

14 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Names and Company not display.

Any success on this one? I’ve seen several users post the same issue, some…

14 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Names and Company not display.

Hi, just wondering if anyone had any answer regarding the issue stated above. Thank…

14 years, 10 months ago

testimonials missing data

Hi, I have a similar issue. I have updated to the latest version of…

14 years, 10 months ago

Text Linking to Google Plus

Hi MAWK, Thank you for your reply. Yes, I re-installed the theme, and everything…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shopping Cart

Many thanks for your quick reply, and thanks for letting me know. Regards.

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube