Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@jeremydup

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

Revolution slider

ok I’m waiting.

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

And how I can delete this please? look on the image

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

All the options in not by the site, only when the clients will go…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

yes

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

1. Each doctors can have a diferent method of payment. When I will put…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

Hello, I would like to add on options in appointments. I choose the doctor,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

look I put like this and it’s not working. if( !empty( $iva_dr_data ) ){…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

And you know how I can put in alphabetic order the name of the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

ok. No problem, I can pay. How much for add this?

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

Hello, I would like to add on options in appointments. I choose the doctor,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

Hi, I try to send email and by skype but it’s not working! I’m…

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

ok it’s good.

16 years, 10 months ago

Revolution slider

Thank you. But how you do for put the slider with 3 diferents images?

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube