Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@jackmagic

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 26 posts – 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

In Topic
Replied

Error messages on login screen

Thanks, I’m on skype now and will be all today. I’ve sent you my…

16 years, 10 months ago

/wp-admin/ errors

Could you please explain what was wrong and what I can do to fix…

15 years, 10 months ago

/wp-admin/ errors

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

I’ve duplicated the original site that contains that error and have restored it under…

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

Thank you, What did you edit in the functions.php file, I’ll need to correct…

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form Delay

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

Perfect thank you.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in …

Hi there, I’m just wondering if you’ve had a chance to look at my…

15 years, 10 months ago

Contact form not sending email with enquiry details

Thanks but I think it’s been resolved. Thanks

15 years, 10 months ago

Contact form not sending email with enquiry details

Oh, I have just noticed that the contact forms are actually widgets rather than…

15 years, 10 months ago

Contact form not sending email with enquiry details

Hi Mawk, I’ve tested the enquiry forms with a different email address but I’m…

15 years, 10 months ago

Contact form not sending email with enquiry details

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type'

Hi Mawk, It would be great to know what you have done so that…

14 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type'

For those suffering the same problem, go to the line in the file at…

14 years, 10 months ago

Illegal Offset 'type' Error

Any idea how this was resolved, as I’m having the same error with my…

14 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type'

PING

14 years, 10 months ago

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type'

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form success message as 'undefined' and Emails not being sent

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Change Flex Slider Dimensions

Hi there, I still haven’t been able to fix this issue. What is going…

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form Widget's success message as 'undefined'

Thanks, worked like a charm!

14 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form Widget's success message as 'undefined'

Contact Form 7 does not copy over the same css styling. Your contact forms…

14 years, 10 months ago

Change Flex Slider Dimensions

It doesn’t change for me either :S How can we fix this Maqk? Thanks,…

14 years, 10 months ago

Change Flex Slider Dimensions

Hi Maqk, What exaclty in the line of code to I change? I need…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 26 posts – 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube