Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@hardimos

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

blog style

http://www.konitsa-mpougatsa.gr/new/fyllo-mpoygatsas50/ This a post version (blog)

20 years, 10 months ago

blog style

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

blog style

Thanks for your quick respond. I have already did this, but in header “blog”…

20 years, 10 months ago

google maps

No after adding latitude and longitude parameters, only one pin is visible. With no…

19 years, 10 months ago

google maps

Adding a longtitue and altitude map works. The thing is that i need multiple…

19 years, 10 months ago

Slider speed

No i did not use nivo. I tried but also no changes in speed….

19 years, 10 months ago

Slider speed

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Slider speed

Sorry. Nothing changhed. Speed is still very high

19 years, 10 months ago

big logo

OK, I let you know in a few days after add some content to…

18 years, 10 months ago

big logo

Or i could use the “Fixed header” variation, which has this nice sticky menu…

18 years, 10 months ago

big logo

Yes, i see and thank you. but I don’t want the telephone on the…

18 years, 10 months ago

errors importing data

Thanks. I don’t see any differences but if you say it is OK, fine….

18 years, 10 months ago

errors importing data

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube