Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@ember7

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

In Topic
Replied

WooCommerce template updates (again)

I don’t think I should have to purchase added support… I am simply interested…

17 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates (again)

Is there anything I can do to manually fix the lightbox issue? As you…

17 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates (again)

Okay, I did that, but I believe the reason they need updating is that…

17 years, 10 months ago

Recent Posts widget category

Yes, I understand… Can I do so by making an edit to the recentpost.php…

17 years, 10 months ago

Food Item Menu Order

I don’t understand what you mean. So is the display order selection in the…

17 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Mystery solved! For some odd reason the Screen Options had all columns unchecked, so…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Sorry, I don’t use Skype.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Hi! So I am about ready to launch the revised site with the shopping…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

I have gotten woocommerce working again, but still have some things that do not…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Perfect, that worked. Thanks so much!

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

The woocommerce plugin installed is version 2.6.2. The notice is regarding a theme file:…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Thank you, was able to get woocommerce back online. Two things: now the overrides…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

I cannot find anyplace to set display options for the main Shop page. I…

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

Thanks!

16 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce template updates

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

blog page edits

That did the trick, thanks!

16 years, 10 months ago

blog page edits

In regards to the Prev/Next navigation, I am aware it’s available in the single…

16 years, 10 months ago

blog page edits

One thing I forgot: I’m also not able to choose any sidebars on the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube