Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@dochache

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

In Topic
Replied

I need help translating some texts and improve the "Custom Search Bar"

Hi. Thank you so much. All the above items have been solved. (just the…

16 years, 10 months ago

play counter

Hi. Thank you very much. Now I can see under “Music Settings” of the…

16 years, 10 months ago

I need help translating some texts and improve the "Custom Search Bar"

Hi. Thank you for the reply. 1. I did the change you suggest me…

16 years, 10 months ago

I need help translating some texts and improve the "Custom Search Bar"

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

What is your opinion? In the this of the model search

Hi. I need the “ALL” option in the search bar. I think the options…

16 years, 10 months ago

transparent web like demo site

thanks

16 years, 10 months ago

featured image don't show up in artist page

Hi. Thank you very much. I did what you said and now the problem…

16 years, 10 months ago

featured image don't show up in artist page

Hi. ¿Can you also help me with the videos page?… if you look it,…

16 years, 10 months ago

featured image don't show up in artist page

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

featured image don't show up in artist page

Hi. The same happends in the “Artist” page. There appears all the artist but…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube