@djszmak
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
In Topic
Replied
Mobile Menu color change
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Album button dont work as a link
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
How to remove the 3 gray dots from music player?
Can you fix this for me I cant find where to change it? please
16 years, 10 months ago
How to remove the 3 gray dots from music player?
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
How to disable Enable accessibility mode
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Menu don´t work in mobile view
Firefox was not working. I clean Catch and now it works Edge and Chrome…
16 years, 10 months ago
Menu don´t work in mobile view
Yes it works on mobile device now but still not working when minimizing window….
16 years, 10 months ago
Menu don´t work in mobile view
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Music player dont work on my site
The mp3 files I manage to upload in media, I can play from WordPress…
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)