Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@copykod

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

Problem with swedish letters in labora

It didnt seem to help. Im getting some help via skype now, but if…

17 years, 10 months ago

Problem with swedish letters in labora

It was already set to define(‘DB_CHARSET’, ‘utf8’); Ive saved it to define(‘DB_CHARSET’, ”); but…

17 years, 10 months ago

Problem with swedish letters in labora

Forgot the url. It’s http://www.livdiagnostics.annalerneryd.se/

17 years, 10 months ago

Show different staff on different subpages?

Hello Then I think I’ll wait. Please check http://www.livdiagnostics.annalerneryd.se/om-oss/ledning/ or http://www.livdiagnostics.annalerneryd.se/om-oss/styrelse/ They are made…

17 years, 10 months ago

Show different staff on different subpages?

So what should I do now? Is the categories coming for sure? Should I…

17 years, 10 months ago

Show different staff on different subpages?

Im sorry I dont understand how. I used your demo content to create my…

17 years, 10 months ago

Cant change images in staff section

Also found these warnings. Please explain and help me get rid of them.

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube