Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@cfrisco

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

No logo resize on mobile

I would very much appreciate some more attention to this issue. Not sure why…

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

I appreciate the effort. The issue is still unsolved. When I load the webpage,…

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

I’m having trouble figuring out how to do a screen shot on my mobile…

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

Is there anyone there to help me with this issue? Pretty Please

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

I tried placing this in the custom css: img {max-width:100% !important; width:auto; height:auto;} this…

14 years, 10 months ago

No logo resize on mobile

the website url is : http://www.cjfrisco.com/test

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube