Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@aymanabdelhafez

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

In Topic
Replied

Problem in Open & Closed " Not working well"

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

RTL " All Items "

🙁 How come I’ve notice that you add Arabic into plugin so I can…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Thank you 🙂

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Thank you i fix it .. ” I’ve changed days from 40% to 20%…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Thanks, What about making all toggle but today only appear under it all toglged…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Yes, It’s toggle everything .. i need to show at least today inline ”…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

As you can see my working hours taking too much space from footer can…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Thank you, Can I make all days toggled and only today appear ?

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube