Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@aximtechsolutions

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

Hours look poor

Like right now… I have it set to 1PM – 8PM ET and it’s…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

PS. My timezone is set correctly in Business Hours Pro and also in WordPress.

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Ok, so it looks like things are finally formatted on there. Now, I seem…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

Hello, I an up to date with 3.5.2. The issue is still happening. This…

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Hours look poor

I also would like to have my hours to look like what is advertised….

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube