Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@allsafepool

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In Topic
Replied

Google search console microformats missing author and updated

But, I am saying that when I include <?php the_author(); ?>, my website becomes…

15 years, 10 months ago

Google search console microformats missing author and updated

The <?php the_author(); ?> line blanks out my website. If I do not include…

15 years, 10 months ago

Google search console microformats missing author and updated

I’m using the Lifecare Theme and I didn’t see your exact code. I see…

15 years, 10 months ago

Logo Not Updating

FIXED – I didn’t know the cache feature in the WP Super Cache plugin…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube