Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@alialmobarak

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

In Topic
Replied

Whatsapp

Do you have an answer? If yes , I’ll extend .

16 years, 10 months ago

App Theme

Are able to assist in modifying the theme to fit with mobile app ?

16 years, 10 months ago

Clinic Hours in RTL

Please refer to the attachments. one more thing , Is it possible to translate…

16 years, 10 months ago

logo showcase with RTL

Dear Pam, It doesn’t seem to work. Could you check again . Regards,

16 years, 10 months ago

Clinic Hours in RTL

Any updates ?

16 years, 10 months ago

logo showcase with RTL

Any updates ?

16 years, 10 months ago

Clinic Hours in RTL

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Clinic Hours in RTL

Thank you for your reply Everything is proper and perfect in English version the…

16 years, 10 months ago

logo showcase with RTL

Galaxy S6

16 years, 10 months ago

Clinic Hours in RTL

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

logo showcase with RTL

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Doctors page translation

Thank you , It was very helpful hint .

16 years, 10 months ago

Doctors page translation

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Doctors page translation

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Doctor's department

Don’t worry, I managed to resolve the issue.

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

I understand, but can you answer my last question? How to integrate your theme…

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

OK we will think about your offer ,I have one more question is it…

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

Any Updates?

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

I need a quick response , I’ve posted my questions here several times and…

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

how much it will cost and how can we proceed with the request ?

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

Hi, what time you are available on Skype? I have started a chat with…

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

Any update please ?

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

I am still waiting for your reply ,Please response ASAP.

16 years, 10 months ago

Customization

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube