Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@alexitillo

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In Topic
Replied

section background color remains white

hi, can you please help me with my last question, for some reason the…

14 years, 10 months ago

section background color remains white

Ok I just saw the new version and upgraded my theme, I can see…

14 years, 10 months ago

section background color remains white

Hi, I have been checking on themeforest but they haven’t updated the theme yet,…

14 years, 10 months ago

Section Shortcode – Background Colors not displaying

I’m having the same issue with the section background color not showing, how can…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube