Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@accu-rate

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In Topic
Replied

I want Contact form on Contact page as Shown in preview.

Thanks MAQk

14 years, 10 months ago

I want Contact form on Contact page as Shown in preview.

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Unable to set section in homepage as full width

Hi MAQk, Thanks for the solution, But it has created another problem. Now, everything…

14 years, 10 months ago

Unable to set section in homepage as full width

By mistake I had mentioned wrong URLs. Now below mentioned details are correct. I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube