Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@360details

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

In Topic
Replied

Change order of packages and vehicles

Its not working for me even after I change it.

17 years, 10 months ago

Change order of packages and vehicles

I also tried changing the vehicle to ascending order (a-z), however this did not…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking Page – Text Colours

Ok thanks What about the “book now” hover over colour?

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking Page – Text Colours

How do I change the text “WHICH WASH IS BEST FOR YOUR VEHICLE?? I…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking Page – Text Colours

Ok thank you Now how do I change the colour for the title background…

17 years, 10 months ago

Turn off "Extra Services" in Booking Section

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube