Hash-TagMediaMemberDecember 11, 2015 at 4:56 am #11545
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
- Total posts: 1
We’ve got several issues with this template and need a Developer to contact us directly.
The site in question is http://www.volksmuller.com.au
Problems consist of;
HOME THREE BOXES – Link text/orange box to specific page. For example, the image on Services links to a page, the whole box needs to link to a page.
HOME WORKSHOP – Text is different for ‘Today’ ‘Open’ text and box is smaller than the ‘Closed’
HOME WORKSHOP – How do you set the time zone? As it currently does not allow for Day Light Savings time meaning the website says the company is open when it isn’t.
LOCATIONS – Zoom the map to be more within Sydney. There should be a space between the bottom of this map and the footer.
BOOKINGS (REFER TO IMAGE OF HOW THE FORM SHOULD LOOK LIKE)
– Remove SMS from ‘Preferred Method Of Contact’
– Add a new field under ‘Preferred Method of Contact’ that says ‘Select a Location:’ this should be a dropdown with the fields Annangrove, Dural, Lakemba. The location that the user selects should be submitted in the back end once a user makes a booking.
i.e.; Annangrove to email@example.com, Dural to firstname.lastname@example.org, Lakemba to Info@mullerandmuller.com.au
– Change ‘Special Offers’ to ‘Required Service’
– ‘Confirm Booking’ should be a bigger button at the bottom, centered.
– Add ‘Drop off’ and ‘Wait with vehicle’ as tick boxes
– If ‘Drop off’ is selected, add ‘Loan Car Required?’, ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
– Drop off times to be between 8AM – 10AM only
– The emails sent from the Booking Form should encompass ALL the fields within the form. To-date many fields do not have associated tags to incorporate into the emails. How do we incorporate all fields into these emails?
– Make the send button orange or dark grey (same as header). Add copy to the top of this page.
– Remove search function.
As mentioned, please feel free to email us on email@example.com to discuss the above in detail.
- Mon10:00 to 18:30Tue10:00 to 18:30Wed10:00 to 18:30Thu10:00 to 18:30Fri10:00 to 18:30SatClosedSunClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+
Support timings for giving responses on Skype are from 12PM – 5PM – Time zone is GMT 5:30+
If you have any questions which is not solved via support forum then feel free to ask via Skype. If you have a language speaking problem then you can still avail Skype support.
Total Users Online: 7
Guests Online: 7
Current Users Online:
Registered Online: 0
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags