Posted in: LifeCare  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 3
    mswenson2
    2016-02-16 at 1:04 am #12917

I have several questions relating to http://www.coralvilleallergy.com

1. In my website I list the conditions that we treat in the office. I am currently using the fancy boxes but they all show in a row. I would like to have them show in smaller boxes maybe four boxes across. Is this possible? Location on site: Services > Conditions Treated.

2. We have a list of three doctors. We are using the doctor template. Is there a way to center the three doctors? Currently they are all centered to the left. Location on site: About Us > Medical Staff

3. Under each doctor we have a mini bio, about 4-5 sentences. We are using the doctor template. I would like to have the bios show in the white box next to the doctor’s photo rather than sitting under the doctor’s photo. Location on site: About Us > Medical Staff > Dr. Little, Susan, Medical Staff

4. Is there a way to remove the Open today line but still show the green dots next to the days/hours we are open? Location on site: About Us > Hours

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.