• Resolved
    Posted in: LinoFeast  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 5
    • Total posts: 8
    designco001
    2016-09-20 at 12:44 am #16598

Hello I’ve recently purchased Lino feast theme and am currently trying to build a site on masalaswansea.com but seem to be having issues with my slider functionality. After installing the theme, the slider animation was going crazy so I slowed the animation down but noticed that choosing any of the sliders like NivoSlider, Ei Sliders in the dropdown didn’t work after saving it. However the following day, the slider area displayed blank on the webpage so I started over again. After adding few images for the slider, then going into setting in Linofeast > Slider > selecting any of the slider > none of them seem work. It’s strange because as the page reloads, you see it for a second and it vanishes.

When I also go to Linofeast > header style > and do anything in this section “Header Background Properties” nothing seems to happen.

Can you please advise?
    If you require access to the site, please post me a user name and password for me to create for you.

Thanks for the support.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.