Posted in: Hopes  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    MZ94
    2015-05-28 at 9:04 pm #8034

Hi,
    I’ve got two problems. First of all on my Frontpage the parallax effect behind the testimonial area doesn’t work very well. As you can see the repeating part of the image starts on top and you see this failure by scrolling up and down every time. I think there is a problem with the starting background-position, but I don’t know how to fix it.

My next problem is, that I want to stop the opportunity to scroll with your mouse wheel on top of a google maps map (Aivah Map) on contact page. I read that you can suppress this with the code “scrollwheel:false” but I don’t know where to put it…

At last I’ve got a question, to be more precise I want to know if there is a possibility to make a SEO optimization on the events page. Furthermore I would like to place a subheader background image. Unfortunately the plugin didn’t create a page… If you can’t explain me how to fix this, is there another plugin with this nice surface that includes these wishes?

Finally I would be very thankful if you could give me an advice which (free) donation plugin I should choose.

Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely, yours
    MZ94

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.