Posted in: Hostme V2  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 4
    noxstreak
    2014-02-17 at 10:01 am #2996

Hello,

I am trying to add some php code to the header style 1 but if I add it through the hostme theme program it just edits out key parts of the code making it useless.

This would be for the top right.

I tried edit the file header-style1.php:

<div class=”one_half last”>
    <div id=”social-icons”>
    <?php echo do_shortcode(get_option(‘atp_top_righttext’,'[sociable]’)); ?>

</div>

I would remove the <?php echo do_shortcode(get_option(‘atp_top_righttext’,'[sociable]’)); ?> and replace with my code but that would cause the whole theme to stop.

I would like to add the following code to the top sidebar in order to intergrate whmcs manually (the bridge slows everything down like crazy.)

<?php

include(“dbconnect.php”);

if ($_SESSION[‘uid’]) {

$result = mysql_query(“SELECT firstname FROM tblclients WHERE id='”.$_SESSION[‘uid’].”‘ LIMIT 1;”);

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))

echo “<p id=’login’><span class=’loginwelcome’>”.$_LANG[‘welcomeback’].’, ‘.$row[‘firstname’].’: | ‘.$_LANG[‘clientareatitle’].’ | ‘.$_LANG[‘logouttitle’].’</span></p>’;

}

else{

echo ‘<form action=”https://www.YOURSITE.com/YOURWHMCS/dologin.php&#8221; method=”post” name=”loginform” class=”header”>Client Login:

<input name=”username” type=”text” class=”login” id=”username” value=”username” size=”15″”>

<input name=”password” type=”password” id=”password” value=”xxxxx” size=”15″”>

<input type=”hidden” name=”token” value=”add-your-token-here” />

<input type=”image” src=”/images/go.gif” width=”25″ height=”19″ align=”absmiddle”>

</form>’;

}

?>

• This topic was modified 10 years by noxstreak.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.