• Supported
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 45
    • Total posts: 63
    Quite a regular
    Daniel Arnold
    2013-12-29 at 7:07 pm #1772

Hi there,
    In every post I open I must express my gratitude for all you’re work, the same for support as for the theme itself. For every one who have doubts in buying this theme I tell them that it’s a terrible lost if they don’t. Every proposal, personal customisation, problem or anything else, is taken by consideration in matter of hours, and if is good for others and for the theme itself, it will be subject for update.
    This is my experience with Music Play and Aivah Themes. So, thank’s again for everything!
    I’ve posted my thoughts also on Theme Forest’s Music Play Comments Page to let people know.

But in every little piece of art inside Music Play is place for better, so:
    Question:
    It is possible to implement Video Galleries like Photo Galleries, with feature image oppening the specific video gallery itself, looking like this?:
    http://www.djdaniel.ro/galerii-foto/

Why this? Take mine example for instance: I’m a DJ. The site is about me, but I colaborate with 3 Bands and 2 Photo Studios in my work, I go to events as a single DJ or together with them. Result? Separate pages, different Photo Galleries and…different Video Galleries. Now, thanks to you, I can display huge amount of pics, in Photo Galleries in a confortable way, different and with pagination. But the Video Gallery Page is only one, displaying all the videos at once. You’ve allready implement, on my proposal, Video Categories, and it’s an awsome feature.

So, what do you think about this?

All my regards!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.