Posted in: Anona  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 5
    dhutchinson
    2018-08-19 at 2:56 pm #23997

Hi,

I have installed the theme and demo data, but there seems to be a few issues. Firstly I cannot activate the Contact Form 7 plugin, it shows an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_user_locale() in /home/preventipest/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/l10n.php on line 68

Similar issue for the breadcrumbs plugin. Although I can activate it, on the front end it displays an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apply_filters_deprecated() in /home/preventipest/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/class.bcn_breadcrumb_trail.php on line 1230

Finally none of the theme shortcodes appear to be working. The Anona core plugin is installed and activated. The site is http://www.preventipest.es.

Please let me know where to send you the access details so you can check/fix, unless you can already tell me what you think the issue is.

Many thanks!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.