Posted in: MusicPlay  
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 43
    • Total posts: 66
    Just can't stay away
    Fenrilh
    2014-01-10 at 10:26 pm #2079

Hello

For the moment I have three images as a test for Sliders !

Effect is nice, but because the sizes of the three images aren’t exactly the same, all the bottom of the page doesn’t stop going up/going down every time the slider change. Even if people are just reading the posts, without “playing” with the slider.

I understand the best is to put every time the exact same sizes pictures in the sliders, but I think it a bit difficult, as I can’t always find the exact same matches pictures ! (And it is a pain in the .. to change every single picture ! 🙂 )

I would suggest that the main consideration for the sliders would first be to “stabilize” the whole page, avoiding up & down of the bottom texts & posts !

To do so, or proposing a crop/resize tool asking us to match a “single” height/width size to be sure it doesnt move that way.
    Or, other proposition, that if the height size aren’t the same, the Theme Slider corrects it by adding some black (or any color) bands up and down the picture, just to preserve “one” slider size and avoiding those annoying movements !

Thanks for reading ! 🙂

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.