Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 3
    • Total posts: 6
    aweseom
    2013-12-18 at 10:08 pm #1604

Hello,

Thank you for developing a lovely theme – I am experiencing some issue and also have some questions. I have documented these and put them on Google Drive –

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-UoZaZmiGeX8xZjjrLx_Qtoa53o8uChjv6HCovSyI5U/edit?usp=sharing

The WEBSITE is http://kittygroove.dreamhosters.com running on a DREAMHOST sub domain (shared hosting) using WP 3.8 with several plug ins (defined in the DOC ABOVE)

If you are able to review the questions and issues and revert ASAP I would much appreciate it

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM THE ISSUES AND QUESTIONS ARE:

1) CANT CHANGE PERMALINK (have used the suggested workaround) however I am concerned this may be causing ISSUE #4 (see below)

2) GOOGLE ANALYTICS (latest analytics code) doesn’t seem to be recognized (have used a plugin to achieve this so LOW PRIORITY)

3) The instructions for ADDING VIDEO ITEM (within the THEME & DOCUMENTS) were not so CLEAR FOR ME – it TOOK ME 8+ hours to understand that only the trailing part of the URL from a YouTube link is inserted into the VIDEO ITEM (am mentioning this only so any other users don’t spend so much time trying to figure it out)

4) I am struggling with viewing ARTIST ITEMS after inserting them successfully – clicking any ARTIST ITEM that renders from the ARTIST THEME PAGE TEMPLATE redirects me HOME (but keeps the ARTIST URL?) – CRITICAL ISSUE FOR ME and I NEED HELP – IS this related to ITEM 1?

5) QUESTION – I am struggling to understand the SUB HEADER and have been UNABLE to get TWITTER to WORK (is there any documentation or examples to view for this?)

6) QUESTION – Are the SHORTCODES documented anywhere and can I view examples of the SHORTCODES in action on any LIVE SITE?

7) QUESTION (not on the GOOGLE DOC)

a) I noticed when you ADDED GALLERIES in the TUTORIALS that ALL IMAGES were the SAME ORIENTATION and seemed the SAME SIZE (would it be OK to add both PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE orientated items to the GALLERY and IMAGES that are varying sizes from 650px wide to 1280 px wide?

b) You mention in the THEME DOCUMENTATION it is BEST to USE the LARGEST RES version of IMAGES POSSIBLE (starting from 1920px if using the SLIDER – what are the consequences of NOT doing this?)

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.