Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 7
    • Total posts: 8
    guiloviu
    2015-05-04 at 4:19 am #7762

Hi!

I recently acquired this issue, and yesterday I upgraded to version v3.0.0. The problem I have is that, when activating the child theme, several errors appear.

One is failing the theme options page with the following error:

“Warning: require_once(/homepages/7/d359100311/htdocs/wp-content/themes/musicplay/framework/admin/advance-options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/7/d359100311/htdocs/wp-content/themes/musicplay-child/musicband/index.php on line 122

Fatal error: require_once (): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/7/d359100311/htdocs/wp-content/themes/musicplay/framework/admin/advance-options.php’ (include_path = ‘.: / Usr / lib / php5 4 ‘) in /homepages/7/d359100311/htdocs/wp-content/themes/musicplay-child/musicband/index.php on line 122 ”

Another mistake is that when you enter the page of an album I get errors (see attached picture)

Then apart, he had other problems such as the option to have the page “boxed” mode does not work and is “full-width”

Neither the LIKE button is displayed in album.

Another problem I have is that I can not translate some strings or buttons theme, such as “Release Date”, “Genres”, “% s Tracks in Total”, etc …

Any solution to these errors?

Thank you.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.