Your Time:
Our Time:

Page with Parent won't display custom sidebar.

Sorry, but you do not have the capability to view this topic

• Resolved
    Posted in: Victoria  
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    kvillines
    2014-07-27 at 12:24 am #4854

Bug#1
    I have setup a custom sidebar and added widget to it. I select the custom sidebar and the layout and save. If the page has a parent it will not showup. If I go back into the page and select no parent it then shows up.

Bug#2
    There seems to be a problem with Victorias custom sidebars actually showing up in the Theme customizer. If you have more then one custom sidebar you will only ever get one in the customizer. Also, pages like template_menu.php will not show you ANY custom sidebars in the theme customizer.

So far this theme wasn’t worth the money because nothing is working for me. The basics do but none of the important customize items do. Bug# 3 The menu order doesn’t even work for displaying menu items on a page. If I give menu items a number 1-10 then I expect them to show up in that order. I even changed the code where you said to add ‘menu_order’ and it didn’t work.

Major issues with this theme and I purchased it to make this project easier.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.