mreigh6MemberJune 28, 2016 at 9:35 pm #15184
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 3
- Total posts: 4
1. I am not understanding how to get the Facebook icon link at the top bar. I go under sociables and have inputted the URL, but it is not working. Then when I check back, it is gone?
2. There are some issues when viewing the site on a mobile device:
a. On the Homepage – the slider: the arrows and the “dots” for the total pictures are in front of the picture, is there a way for those to be responsive too or some thing to make the appearance look better?
b. The footer: the days are overlapping the times and are unreadable. Is there a way for the times to go underneath the days or something to help that they can be read.
c. About Us Page: the Video: there is a lot of black space around the video making it super long.. it is not being responsive for the height change.
d. I have tried changing all the orange colors throughout the site to reflect the maroon color #7f1619 but I cannot see in the editor where the colors are for the menu icon square.
3. I would also like to change the arrows on the slider to reflect the #7f1619 color as well. Somehow I changed the “hover” to the correct color but I would like the orange to be that color, not worried about the hover and the gray can stay the same.
4. This is not really that important but there is a gap below the video , slider etc and was wondering if there was a way to make the padding go away.
5. On the Galleria page – I was going to use that slider for the main page, but could not figure out how to remove the opaque bar at the bottom that would be for if you want to add text. ( if you let me know how to make the correction to that, I might show my client and change the homepage to this slider too??) 🙂
I don’t see where to mark this message as private so I can give my login information?
- This topic was modified 1 year by mreigh6.
- Mon10:30 am to 6:30 pmTue10:30 am to 6:30 pmWed10:30 am to 6:30 pmThu10:30 am to 6:30 pmFri10:30 am to 6:30 pmSat11:30 am to 4:00 pmSunClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+
Support timings for giving responses on Skype are from 12PM – 5PM – Time zone is GMT 5:30+
If you have any questions which is not solved via support forum then feel free to ask via Skype. If you have a language speaking problem then you can still avail Skype support.
Total Users Online: 2
Guests Online: 2
Current Users Online:
Registered Online: 0
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags