• Replies: 201
    • Total posts: 251
    Versatile
    sounds
    2016-01-21 at 5:17 am #12332

Hi,

Have a few questions about the theme setup please,

Just installed the MusicPlay theme folder and the MusicPlay Child theme,
    I activated the child theme as said in the docs, is the rest of the tutorial referring to setting up the child theme?

The docs are a bit different than my wordpress install, I have the latest wordpress version.

3. Once Theme is activated Go to Theme Options by clicking on the Musicplay on the WordPress Navigation menu. See Image Below

I don’t have anything in wordpress that says Theme Options so I assumed you meant click on the MusicPlay Child link in wordpress left menu?

This brings me to the MusicPlay Child page, I can see the link Import Sample Content, so I clicked that and waited for a message ‘Content Imported Successfully’

I didn’t get that message so assumed it has installed everything, I can see new posts, comments, pages were created in wordpress.

5. Once the importing content is done now go to Theme Options > Import/export tab and click on the import button from the options which comes with the default installation. Later you can make a backup of your options panel and save it in this area.

Once again I don’t see any option in wordpress for Theme Options > Import/Export
    So I assumed you’re referring to the tab in the MusicPlay Child page called “Options Backup”?

There is two separate sections in this page Export Backup Options & Import Backup Options
    The Export Backup Options has an option to download – Live-Demo-Options
    The Import Backup Options has 3 options to import – 1. Live-Demo-Options, 2. New-SampleDemo-Options & 3. Sample-Demo-Options

Should i import all 3 options to the child theme or just 1 or the 3?
    Is that how i change the theme style, import one of these each time i want to change it?

Think that’s it for now,

Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 8 years by sounds.
    • This topic was modified 8 years by sounds.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.