Posted in: LifeCare  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    Abdulmoied
    2015-11-11 at 12:53 pm #10855

Dear,
    I have bought lifecare theme in sep this year.
    I at brink of completing the project which uses your theme.Some issues which i need to get resolved immediately as i am running out of time.
    -Your email system is not supporting Hotmail accounts and some others like company account e.g acx@coolgroup.com.
    Neither appointee is not receiving emails nor the admin.

-First when i was buying the theme it had a search bar option and now i am being able to in-cooperate a smart search option on the home page.

-After receiving appointment (on gmail) e-mail when i click on “Confirm”, “Cancel” or “Update” , Some time these links are not working and appointment is not further processed.

-I keep on receving errors when the update link (when it works sometimes) “php error”which is very much visible on update page and comprises of two to three lines.
    (I have now tried to copy the exact words of the error but the update icon is not functioning)

Please if you see any other problems/issues with this theme please guide me now along with the solutions as i am very much close to my project now and can’t see back,invested a lot of time and resources already.

I am very much looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.