mirecek5MemberMarch 6, 2016 at 5:26 pm #13221
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 7
- Total posts: 11
I have several questions concerning the Hopes template. I would very appreciate your help to figure them out:
1) In Sermons section (which we have used for cards) some of the thumbnails appear square, while others rectangle? You can see it here: http://tarotova-asociace.cz/vyznam-karet/ The original size of the images is the same. I would prefere the rectangle version. Is there a place where I can set it up?
2) On the Blog page http://tarotova-asociace.cz/blog/ I have the subheader background image set, like on all the other pages. But it does not show up. In the previous version of the template, the subheader was normally visible. Please, do you have any idea what am I doing wrong?
3) Is there a way how to set up the same subheader background image for all the blog posts, all the people, or all the sermons? (Besides doing it by hand one by one?) Now there are the default grey strip only.
4) There is a Czech language translation for the template and I am using the Events calendar in Czech language as well. But some words (although translated in both po/mo files) still appear in English: http://tarotova-asociace.cz/akce/ (Find Events, Previous Events). Please, do you have any idea why?
Thank you very much for your help.
- Mon10:30 am to 6:30 pmTue10:30 am to 6:30 pmWed10:30 am to 6:30 pmThu10:30 am to 6:30 pmFri10:30 am to 6:30 pmSat11:30 am to 4:00 pmSunClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+
Support timings for giving responses on Skype are from 12PM – 5PM – Time zone is GMT 5:30+
If you have any questions which is not solved via support forum then feel free to ask via Skype. If you have a language speaking problem then you can still avail Skype support.
Total Users Online: 4
Guests Online: 4
Current Users Online:
Registered Online: 0
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
TestMon10:30 am to 6:30 pmTue10:30 am to 6:30 pmWed10:30 am to 6:30 pmThu10:30 am to 6:30 pmFri10:30 am to 6:30 pmSat11:30 am to 4:00 pmSunClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+