• Supported
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 10
    • Total posts: 16
    dochache
    2016-03-31 at 5:09 am #13580

Hi.

I have a few needs with the theme.

1- In the bottom of any “post” page you display: “You might also like” and then show the link for other posts. I need translate the text “You might also like” to spanish, How can I edit this?.

2- I need to translate to spanish all text in the comment form of any part of the site. View the attached image “comment image.jpg”

3- For the “Custom Search Bar” I disable genres and labels but then the search textbox placed on the left side of the Search Bar. I need to have the Search Bar on the right side, how can I do this?. View images “search bar left” and “search bar right”

4- I think the “Custom Search Bar” it’s very cool, can you help me to add the additional option “all”? because the user not necessarily has the knowledge of the type of the search. I mean, if I don’t know if what I looking for is a song or an artist or album I would have to do 3 search. What I want is one item called “ALL” that give the result for any of the other type on any search.

I hope you can help me with this. The theme it’s great so far, and the last version works really nice.

Thank you.

Nice day.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.