Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 43
    • Total posts: 66
    Just can't stay away
    Fenrilh
    2014-01-09 at 6:35 pm #2038

Hi ! I purchased this great template, and am creating my first web page on the web ! So I could have a lot of newbie question, but still would just ask one or two :

I use dreamhost with an automatic wp 3.8 on it, and just uploaded your theme I will now adapt to myself.

Updating WP &/or Musicplay

If there is an update WP and/or your template.. at what time will I be force to “make it all” again from start, erasing my changes ? If I use widget, change the Musicplay Theme etc.

I have heard of “child templates” but have no clue what it is, and if it is interesting in my case ? I don’t know in chich case I should use the Child theme.

Player & streamed m3u file !

I tried to convert my radionomy link into an IP/Domain, but couldn’t figure out what is asked to provided as a link ! http://listen.radionomy.com/horizon42.m3u is my own link, and 31.12.64.24/web106.radionomy.net what I think you asked for…but it doesnt work ! So I must be wrong !

Last songs played

And last question : anyway to get a (for example) last 5 songs list that was just played by the .m3u radio player?

Thanks for the help !!! Great Template by the way !

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.