• Resolved
    Posted in: Dosa LayersWP  
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    germanoronoz
    2015-05-16 at 7:47 pm #7888

Hello,
    please see attached a zip file containing your theme with the localization issues completely fixed.​

Please start from this files for your next update.

Here you have a changelog:

CHANGED THE TEXTDOMAIN FROM ALL LOCALIZED STRINGS (from ‘layerswp’ to ‘layers-dosa)

This means that from now on, if you add more strings in newer updates, you have to use the ‘layers-dosa’ domain.

File reservation/menus/taxonomy-menutype.php:
    Corrected __(‘No posts found’.’layers-dosa’)
    To:
    __(‘No posts found’,’layers-dosa’)

Changed the textdomain to the TGM plugin activation from ‘tgmpa’ to ‘layers-dosa’, as it is implemented into the theme and has to be this way.

Changed:
    ‘title’ => ‘Find Us’,
    To:
    ‘title’ => __( ‘Book your table’ , ‘layers-dosa’),
    To add localization support and to add a phrase that makes more sense for me.

Changed:
    ‘excerpt’ => ‘We are based in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Come visit us!’,
    To:
    ‘excerpt’ => __( ‘We will confirm you the availability as soon as possible’ , ‘layers-dosa’),
    To add localization support and to add a phrase that makes more sense for me.

Changed in some widgets files like reservation/widgets/iva_layers_foodmenu_cats.php and others:
    Originally the widget was registered if( !class_exists( ‘Iva_Layers_Menus_Category_List_Widget’ ) ) {
    As follows:
    register_widget(“Iva_Layers_Menus_Category_List_Widget”);
    That way the string was not localized

I changed into this, in the beginning of each file:
    function Iva_Layers_Menus_Category_List_Widget() {
    register_widget(“Iva_Layers_Menus_Category_List_Widget”);
    }
    add_action( ‘widgets_init’, ‘Iva_Layers_Menus_Category_List_Widget’ );
    This way the localization happens correctly.

​Added localization support for the business hours pro and iva-layers-wp-dosa plugins.

Hope you find my changes ​helpful.

Regards

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.