IMMIthacaMemberJanuary 18, 2016 at 9:09 am #12243
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 13
- Total posts: 21
Here is the list of items for the website that needs to be addressed before I can take it live (http://winksbodyshop.immllcdev.com/):
1. One one computer With IE 11, the video scrolls in front of the menu. On another it didn’t. Both were running Windows 7 and same release of IE 11. Just something to be aware of.
2. The hours in the footer is strange, too many Closed notices and what is the red dot next toSaturday and Sunday? It breaks the alignment. Actually it is the same in the Hours block below the top image.
3. Going to a mobile menu at between 940 – 958 pixels depending on the browser just seems wrong and unnecessary. Yes, a personal opinion.
4. The top three boxes overlay the image at wider screen sizes, at around 960px they clear and drop below the image. the result is all of a sudden you have this big visual gap. I think it would be better to just crop the image and always have them below the image. The other negative is it uses quite a bit of client horsepower to scale that image.
5. The top menu starts to scroll at around approximately 1015px. Why have it fixed at all?
6. The content doesn’t stretch all the way on some mobile phones (Google Nexus 6, HTC OR Microsoft), please check the attached image.
About Us Page
1. The third and fourth images in the second row are stacked, not inline.
- Mon - Fri 10:30 am to 6:30 pmSat 11:30 am to 4:00 pmSun ClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+
Support timings for giving responses on Skype are from 12PM – 5PM – Time zone is GMT 5:30+
If you have any questions which is not solved via support forum then feel free to ask via Skype. If you have a language speaking problem then you can still avail Skype support.
Total Users Online: 5
Guests Online: 5
Current Users Online:
Registered Online: 0
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags