Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 5
    • Total posts: 10
    MutantSnowCone
    2014-02-12 at 11:35 am #2879

Hi,

On the the main blog page (static front page, showing latest posts -as a reference see http://www.aivahthemes.com/musicplay/blog/)

I’d like to have working links from my posts appear in the post summary.

Secondly, as I’m planning on only having very short posts, here’s what I have in mind regarding how I’d like this to look and behave….

I’d like to only have “read more” appear if/when I use the “insert more” tag when writing a post.

a)If I do not use the insert more tag, then I’d like to see all content in my post appear on the main page, including formatting and clickable links (although I’m willing to sacrifice some formatting to get links on the main page). I’d also like to have the Share/social icons for the post appear on the main blog page. (If there are shortcodes I could insert into each post, that would also be an acceptable work around)

b)If I DO use the “insert more” tag, then I’d like to see all works link, then use the read more option to go to the normal, current single post page.

Thanks for any help/suggestions on how to do this!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.