• Resolved
    Posted in: Anona  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    lauren17556
    2018-05-26 at 9:01 pm #23389

I have the anona pest theme. There was in issue with the upload the page timed out when started the zip process. Eventually the internet finally grabbed and the theme was installed to WordPress. Activated everything. Seemed to be working fine. I would up finding someone to help. However the flex slider is not working on the home/front-page (the first page you see). Also when I am in the pest pages; they throw error 404 when directed to the page of whichever (all) bug you try to view. I have had a friend go over it, and most of the site is functional. After the plug in activations. He doesn’t know why the flex slider isn’t working while everything else appears to be. I don’t not have Skype. I have FaceTime on apple, though that probably doesn’t help. I just discovered the error 404 while trying to get familiar with the software. Not what I expected, was looking for something plug and play. Im willing to learn this, but I understand why so many people get frustrated on here. I don’t want fancy. I want easy to use. So how do I begin to make this site work?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.