Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 10
    • Total posts: 15
    nbwjohnston
    2017-01-27 at 3:35 am #18873

Hi there,

I’ve run into an issue using Revolution Slider and this theme with continuous music player. Home page loads fine, but when I click the header logo or switch between pages Rev Slider (and Content Pro) do not reload. Previously I saw on this forum “RS uses inline scripting and styling whereas the ajaxified does not works with inline styling unless you have a callback function.”

I would like to keep both RS and the continuous music function.

The response from Revolution Slider has been:
    “I have already check your site and looked into slider and also tried custom jQuery functions from console to customize how slider works but unfortunately this isn’t possible with built-in options. And the FAQ i shared should help you or your developer to achieve the required result with revolution slider.”

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/using-slider-revolution-with-ajax-sites/

It also happening with any Ajax pagination based like Revolution Slider or Content Pro.
    Revolution Slider referred me to this as well:
    https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

I’ve also seen RS work with other continuous music player themes recently, so is it possible the music player used in the theme is causing the issue?

Renewed my support, so I hope there will be a resolution to this. Is there a way this can be fixed?

Also I wondering if there is any to keep the labels and genre buttons on the albums page but delete the search form area? As I’m not needing the search form. Is it also possible to delete the labels and genre buttons from other pages too? As it not need for the other pages really apart from albums.

Many thanks.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.