Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3
    nanaampaw
    2015-02-27 at 9:41 pm #7075

Hi,

Thanks for creating the MusicPlay theme. Its nice and i’m enjoying using it. Would however like you to make a few tweaks to the look and feel, etc especially for mobile (i’ve checked only on android, samsung note 3, inbuilt browser and google chrome).:

#Genres displays only 10 items. How can i change that?

#The audio player is not sticky on mobile, though it is sticky on desktop.

#Can we have at least 2 & 3 columns for mobile instead of one (for displaying albums, videos, and artist lists).
    Carousel is almost useless in mobile because it displays only one large image. (eg. mobile version of bigx.com.gh ; tigomusic.com.gh/pages/playlists)

#Can we have Full album display (with shortcode) to display download and lyrics buttons as well.

#It would be a great idea to have the option to display release date/post date, number of views, number of listens and number of downloads in album lists (under each thumbnail)

#On Mobile, when you open an album, Header, menu and custom search covers about 90% of the screen. You have to scroll way down before you see the page’s content. Can we have header and custom search buttons to be smaller on mobile to make the page/post’s content more visible for mobile users

#File source displays when the title of a song is moused over. This is a major disadvantage if we want to sell the songs. Would be glad to have that fixed.

Many regards,
    Nana,
    http://www.tuneopera.com

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.