djbooker82MemberDecember 31, 2013 at 6:26 pm #1785
- Topics: 5
- Replies: 4
- Total posts: 9
1. I’ve noticed on the demo site that you have 2 different widgets on the same row but cant quite figure out how you were able to achieve that. For example, you have the “Welcome We’re Music Play” blog post and the “What Our Client Say’s” testimony widget on the same row. How would the short code look if I wanted to duplicate this feature?
2. when comparing the look of the demo site with what I have on my personal site so far, it looks like the body width and text size on my site is much smaller than on the demos. I’m using firefox but cant figure out why my site is so much smaller than the demo’s
3. I’ve created a Video page, along with a video link in the main menu, however when I click on the video menu link it takes me to a 404 page. It doesn’t do this with any other menu link I’ve created (gallery dj mix, artists etc.) so I don’t know why it isn’t working for the video link. I created a page with the video and video columns templates but neither seem to be working. Any tips
4. In the blog section I’ve created, it only shows 1 post per page before having to use pagination to reveal the next post. How can I have it show multiple blog posts per page?
Sorry for the numerous issues but thanks for your help!
Temp URL: http://www.rockstarrdjz.com/blog
- This topic was modified 6 years by djbooker82. Reason: added question
- Mon10:00 to 18:30Tue10:00 to 18:30Wed10:00 to 18:30Thu10:00 to 18:30Fri10:00 to 18:30SatClosedSunClosedBelow are our support timings. Time Zone is GMT 5:30+
Support timings for giving responses on Skype are from 12PM – 5PM – Time zone is GMT 5:30+
If you have any questions which is not solved via support forum then feel free to ask via Skype. If you have a language speaking problem then you can still avail Skype support.
Total Users Online: 8
Guests Online: 8
Current Users Online:
Registered Online: 0
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags